"Don't part with your dreams - when they are gone you may still exist but you will have ceased to live" - Mark Twain

"Do you know that this blog wouldn't exist if it wasn't for you being here to read it!?" - Bobby Gill

Thursday 24 July 2008

Give your life meaning...

Michael Bradford, Intuition

Last Monday I went to see Michael Bradford, who I met at the XL Life Shift. He was the reason I was in London. Michael is the author of 'Spiritual Healing' and uses intuition to deal with a whole range of challenges that people have. He also has a company called Intuitive Advantage and deals with business, health and relationship problems. Knowing what to say and how to say it is a very delicate art. It can be learnt by anyone with an open mind, as we are all human and intuitive beings.

The same way that we sometimes get scared and hold our breath momentarily until we have to breathe again. The same can happen emotionally and our energy may not open up as it thinks it is protecting us. Health ailments need to be cleared at source to fully allow healing.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8euI0Alf_Ao

We discussed some of the things that I was currently dealing with and he asked me a couple of deep questions, that I would never have considered or thought to even ask myself. As he did, my subconscious found the answer and my breathing issue I'd had for a few weeks instantly cleared! It was as simple as accepting that a decision I'd made in the past was not benefiting me now and then deciding to do things differently. I had some affirmations and want to learn more on the subject. I also needed a vision for the future as something to aim towards rather than seemingly aimlessly drifting through life up until now.


YES Group with Susie Mitchell

On Wednesday Susie Mitchell came to talk at the YES Group. She is a Tony Robbins Trainer and author of the book 'Sat Nav for The Soul'.

She did a great talk on creating anchors and having positive incantations (affirmations) as a means to create lasting change and to attract things into your life including money.

Anchors can be created by getting into a really positive state and make an anchor by squeezing your fist. After repeating this a few times, you can just squeeze your fist when you need that state and you will end up feeling positive. Brilliant!

Make decisions on what you do what in your life. Know what it will be like, see it, feel what it will be like to have it. Future Pace. If you have any limiting beliefs (thoughts that pop into our heads on a daily basis), know them and change them to empowering beliefs. Eg. from: I'm not worthy, to I AM more than worthy.

When your conscious mind wants something and your unconscious mind thinks that you don't deserve it, then you will fail in getting what you want and attract what you don't think that you want. Conscious beliefs are what you think you believe, unconscious beliefs are what you really believe! The unconscious wins, so you need to align both the conscious and the unconscious.

Incantations / Affirmations can be used as powerful statements of intent. Frame them in the positive and say them out loud whilst in a positive state, mentally and physically. Embody the feelings and do it for a minimum of 21 days to create a positive lasting change and habit.

At the end of the talk we were given some Smish affirmation cards and the one I got was an Energy Card that said: Give your life meaning.

Anyone could have got this and it was important to me because the topic of life had come up since my conversation with Michael. I'd also caught myself automatically replying to someone earlier that day, when they asked how I was, with "still alive." Now to some people this may be a positive comment, to me it wasn't. Sometimes it isn't what is said, it's what isn't said that is important. My affirmations earlier were to start saying I AM ALIVE and I AM Life. So to get this card did have meaning.

Having met even more authors and seeing lots more books around AND now getting this card, I can take a hint... it's time to write that book! That way I can help expand minds, enrich lives and help you rediscover your soul and find your purpose. Give your life meaning too! The only way is forwards.
"Star Trekking, across the universe Boldly going forward, 'cause we can't find reverse"

Listen to the language that people use

In today's society many people prefer to deal with facts and science and act as if things are all OK. Talking to people about feeling and philosophy makes them uncomfortable. Listen to the words that they use, as the subconscious speaks the truth. I now catch myself saying things that I would never mean, yet I do at a deeper level. Stopping myself and changing my language will also retrain my brain and therefore make the new affirmations true, as we DO create our own reality.

When people talk about feeling upset, angry or suicidal - they mean it. Or when they comment on how working all week and getting drunk at the weekend is 'a great existence' - they know it is exactly that, an existence and not a life!

Being a little scared of change and feeling uncomfortable is natural. The comfort barrier is there for a reason to ensure our primitive survival, it is protection from the unknown. Although honouring it all the time will mean that you will always stay where you are and not get what you want in life. There isn't anything to fear on the other side, you just don't consciously know it yet. Are you prepared to take the first step to break out of the box? No-one keeps you there except you!
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

Ask the question: What's the worst that can happen? Mine is I'll go on holiday and spend some time on a beach having fun and nothing to concern me. Now is that something I should worry about happening if things don't go as planned!? Not at all, it actually sounds quite appealling!


Creation: A Sioux Story

The Creator gathered all of Creation and said, "I want to hide something from the humans until they are ready for it. It is the realization that they create their own reality."

The eagle said, "Give it to me, I will take it to the moon."

The Creator said, "No. One day they will go there and find it."

The salmon said, "I will bury it on the bottom of the ocean."

"No. They will go there too."

The buffalo said, "I will bury it on the Great Plains."

The Creator said, "They will cut into the skin of the Earth and find it even there."

Grandmother Mole, who lives in the breast of Mother Earth, and who has no physical eyes but sees with spiritual eyes, said, "Put it inside of them."

And the Creator said, "It is done."

0 comments:

Post a Comment