"Don't part with your dreams - when they are gone you may still exist but you will have ceased to live" - Mark Twain

"Do you know that this blog wouldn't exist if it wasn't for you being here to read it!?" - Bobby Gill

Thursday 24 July 2008

Bob Proctor - The Science of Getting Rich weekend

7 Free Lessons from the Teachers of The Secret

Bob Proctor was in London, 18-20th July 2008. Bob is a direct link to the modern science of success and The Law of Attraction, stretching back to Andrew Carnegie, the great financier and philanthropist. He is widely regarded as one of the living masters and teachers of the Law of Attraction and is featured in blockbuster hit, The Secret.
Created exclusively for people of action who are absolutely committed to creating and attracting abundance in all areas of you life, we were invited to experience:
- An increase of awareness about why you are NOT receiving the income and life you know you should be.
- Secrets of wealth from those who have already achieved it;
- How to get past the beliefs (even the unconscious ones from childhood) that are holding you back from total success;
- Why you should raise your expectations to start reaching your goals;
- How to differentiate yourself in the marketplace.
- Quantum leap your business and your sales.


Bob Proctor is (in my view) 90% genius, 5% eccentric and 5% madman? Why is it people say that I must have got on well with him when I tell them this?

The guy is in his 70's and more alive than many of the people I know. His positive attitude and continually pushing his limits through the comfort barrier (terror barrier) has meant that Bob is excelling in business and life! He has researched the book "The Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace D Wattles and it is the foundation of the Law of Attraction and the Secret.

You can download "The Science of Getting Rich" e-book free when you register at www.NetworkBillionaire.com

He was joined by: Paul Martinelli of the Guardian Angel movement is now a partner and President of LifeSuccess Consulting. Wolfgang G. Sonnenburg, businessman and author of 'The Basic Millionaire Spirit'. Gerry Robert a best selling author 'The Millionaire Mindset' and book publisher at Life Success Publishing.

The crowd were mainly the usual personal development crowd from XL, Tony Robbins, Chris Howard etc. The amount of information we were given and things we learned would take me many hours to share and probably take up an entire weekend seminar ;-) If you knew Bob was coming to London and didn't commit to come yourself, it probably means you don't want to know about it anyway! :-p

Maybe I will add a few blogs in the upcoming weeks. In the meantime you can sign up for their Free Lessons here.

One of the lessons learnt, was to have awareness and not follow the masses. Surely people can make a decision to do something without having to ask the person next to them if they are going and what they think. Change your thinking and be prepared to step out and achieve! Change the paradigms you think that you are stuck in, they are just habits that have now become comfortable. Be prepared to live to your potential. When is that Bob Proctor Cruise?
"It is a sad thought that a child can be scared of the dark, it is a sadder thought that an adult can be afraid of the light!"

I'd caught a train to Kings Cross, London for this last trip and stayed in a dodgy bed and breakfast. Not being a fan of public transport or grotty sleeping arrangements, it was the most logical course of action! I can't believe Bob Proctor was complaining about his hotel, he should have tried that B&B. Thankfully Dan Storey and Fran put me up for the evening on the last night, on the most comfortable couch ever.

I'd been talking to Andrea about the reason I was in London and regarding health and business. People are starting to say that maybe I'm a seminar junkie, which is far from the truth. I'm just out searching for some answers. I might not always get the ones I'm looking for, although they always come in useful for someone else that I meet along my journey.

I also realised that 1 in 2 people that I now meet are published authors or writing books! Surely half the population of this country can't be writing books!? OR did I manifest them all?
More authors and books, is the universe sending me signs? Hmm... there's another idea.

I went to see Michael Bradford on Monday, after having met him last week at the XL Life Shift event in Manchester. He was the reason I was in London, it just happened to be the same weekend as Bob Proctor. Michael is also the author of 'Spiritual Healing' and uses intuition to deal with a whole range of challenges that people have.
He asked me a couple of deep questions. And my breathing instantly cleared! Time to get on with my life and start living!

My train came back through Peterborough, where another property author and friend lives, on the way back to Hudds via Leeds and Bradford. Why Bradford? I caught the wrong train, I'm only human after all - and it was probably the 'right' train in disguise as everything happens for a reason!


The Law of Attraction is revealed.

You will see how to shift your mind to consciously and knowingly attracting that which you desire. You see, whether you know it or not, the results you are getting in your life are a mirror image of the thoughts you have been holding in your mind. In fact, you might be experiencing frustration because – try as you might – you can't seem to jump to a higher, consistent level of success. Click here to find out how you can use the Law of Attraction to get what you want!

7 Free Lessons from the Teachers of The Secret

0 comments:

Post a Comment