"Don't part with your dreams - when they are gone you may still exist but you will have ceased to live" - Mark Twain

"Do you know that this blog wouldn't exist if it wasn't for you being here to read it!?" - Bobby Gill

Monday 31 March 2008

What was my ISA Experience

The ISA Experience may be one of the most important things you can do in your life.

I've spoken highly about Tony Robbins - UPW and other personal development events. This is different.

Let me ask you, do you like cherries?

UPW is like a cherry on the cake of life and very enjoyable, might I add. Just that I'd forgotten that cherries are so much nicer with the cake! I finally went to the bakery and found out what I was missing.

ISA is the cake and foundation for you to build your life on, then you can top it with whatever you want.

I can't explain the experience as it will be different for everyone. Like the experience of you learning to swim or ride a bike, feeling unsteady to start with and after practice, the feeling of wind in your hair and being able to do it without having to think about it. It is a personal experience and can't be put into a couple of paragraphs. I had written a few and realised I'd be taking more than giving. It would be a dis-service if I told you about it.

I spoke to a couple of friends about how I felt to start with and they wanted to do it! They didn't even give me a chance to tell them about how wonderful it was and what I learnt about myself and life. Over the weekend I learnt so much about myself, other people and the world - that I now see it differently. Nothing had changed or maybe it had, inside me, like my perspective and point of view.

Am I a changed person after the experience? Let me know when we next meet or speak ;-)

If you are interested and want to know more check out the website at www.isaexperience.com or if you have my number, give me a call.

The biggest lessons I learnt were about acceptance and gratitude. Accept who you are and be understanding of others around you, they are doing their best with the information that they have. And be grateful for what you do have in your life every day, as in comparison - others aren't as lucky as you!


Your life IS what you make it! Do you want to have an average life or a brilliant one? It is your choice and yours alone to make.
I hope you choose to have a brilliant life and be the best that you can be!

It's a small world and you are one of the lucky ones:

0 comments:

Post a Comment