"Don't part with your dreams - when they are gone you may still exist but you will have ceased to live" - Mark Twain

"Do you know that this blog wouldn't exist if it wasn't for you being here to read it!?" - Bobby Gill

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Wealth Dynamics Experience




Another great experience with the XL Team at Wealth Dynamics with Roger Hamilton and Daniel Priestley from Triumphant Events.

I went down early on the Tuesday to meet Hagop and Fiona and check out a room in Ruislip. I ended up at The Web Biz Network meeting in Ealing. Plenty of the usual suspects were there and the speakers were great too! Dropping my car in Hammersmith, I checked into the York House hotel in Earl's Court with Satnam.

It was two full days of learning on Wednesday and Thursday with Roger Hamilton. We did some team business games about making things to spec and working together. We learnt more about trends and cycles. How to print money before we had made a product based on future orders. And most importantly we covered our wealth profiles again and discovered how people with different profiles behave in similar situations.

It was great to finally meet some of my friends from Your Life Your Legacy and facebook buddies Christina N, Michelle C, Elliot K and Carolina K (to name a few). And make lots of new friends like fellow slacker (efficiency expert) Bert Verdonck.


On Friday there was a talk by Mike Souton - The Beermat Entrerpreneur discussing how The Beatles were succesful in business, Daniel Priestley and Roger Hamilton. It was all amazing stuff!
During lunch, Sally J. came up from Plymouth to see us and Dan Storey from Watford. Being fellow Wealth Mastery graduates we discussed stocks, option trading and of course property in the local Starbucks over lunch. Hagop and Satnam also joined us with Eloise.

The icing on the cake to the bootcamp session was when I took everyone back to the York House hotel where we were stopping. The receptionist was a little shocked, though she took it with good humour as 6 of us walked in to do a tour. It wasn't much of a hotel but it was a great for a HMO (house of multiple occupancy). I wanted show them the layout of our room, use of space and how to improve HMO's.


Now that I know I'm a supporter I understand why I talk so much and should be looking for a Trader and Mechanic (or Creator and Accumulator) to complement my team. Isn't learning fun!

On Saturday I hung out with Hagop and Fiona in Hammersmith, Shepherds Bush and Kensington. There was a really great food place we went to in the Kensington High Street called Whole Foods. Check it out if you're ever passing.

I left around 10.30pm, probably the earliest I've ever left London and got home and in bed by 2.30am. It had been a long weekend and time to catch up on sleep! Till next time.


My greatest learnings for the week were:
"To know and not to do, is not yet to know." - Roger Hamilton

"Until you stand for something, you'll fall for anything!"

What do you stand for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment