"Don't part with your dreams - when they are gone you may still exist but you will have ceased to live" - Mark Twain

"Do you know that this blog wouldn't exist if it wasn't for you being here to read it!?" - Bobby Gill

Friday 12 March 2010

My journey in life


"These days are to be remembered; please don't ever forget them.  Hard days make those sunny days that much brighter even when it rains." - Bobby
It's been a long cold winter.

I had the receivers from the Bank of Scotland come in on Thursday and take over the running of my business. They didn't call, give any warning and just walked in with a letter to say they can do whatever they want. Having ignored all my letters and proposals to them to deal with the matter fairly and request for a meeting, this is what they chose to do.
The receiver said he was appointed by the bank on my behalf. He asked me to help him out and I thought if I did they would be fine with me, then he told me to get off the property! You can imagine the shock of the situation, as I wasn't expecting to be helpful all day, then suddenly being dismissed and told to just pack up and leave without a thank you or anything.

Even though I should have expected this, it still felt like the bank had stabbed me. The banks and their associates are real Wolves in sheep's clothing, I've now come to learn that even their smiles are fake and can't be trusted.

That was when the reality of the situation hit me and I don't wish this feeling on anyone.When it happens to someone else we're the first to judge, rationalise and say that this is how we'd handle it - when it is you, in a split second, everything all of sudden changes, seeming so different and much more important.

I cannot even bring myself to telephone a dear friend that I owe money to without a tear coming to my eye, even though we had spoken the day before.

Regardless of all the Personal Development Dogma, we may not always be in charge of everything in life and our path may be picked for us.
Even still we can only choose to make the best decisions we can and learn from all the lessons in life, whether we see them as good or bad.

Later, as I sat in the supermarket car park, not knowing why I was even there, I scribbled these thoughts that were racing through my head on paper. I cannot even put on paper all the emotions I felt ranging from sorrow, loss, anger,  fear, pride, unhappiness, love and gratitude. What people would say and think.

It was a sunny day and I had tears running streaming down my face, when it started to rain.... which made me a little happier that we don't live alone and the world shares our joys and sorrows.  The more you open your heart, the more the love can flow in.

Don't stop dreaming and hang on to them good luck charms, as you will need them soon enough.

And as I stepped out of the car the rain stopped... It really did - it was finally Spring.



If you need someone to talk to about anything at all, I am here for you. Maybe my journey and friends can provide some guidance and put you back on your path. Remember, a problem shared is a problem halved, so feel free to contact me anytime if there is something you want to get off your chest in confidence, as you will always have a friend in me.

Thank you to all my family, friends and business associates (yes, you're friends too and stuck with me). Our combined hearts are so much bigger and real than the size of any fictional bank or the trillions of paper they print and are then allowed to legally steal by the imaginary government, at the expense of the people like you and me. Judgement day is coming for them...

Money isn't bad, just what you could do with it and when it's valued more than people.Your real wealth and value is measured in what you can accomplish for yourself and others, now it's time for me to show for real that 'Wealth is what you have left when the money is gone' and do it all over again, bigger and better... come along for the ride.



My time has been freed up to possibly do more writing, support I never knew I had has appeared and a couple of business proposals have already come in to keep me moving forward. But it's not over yet as the banks have not won - I'm not going to quit, as the universe works in mysterious ways and I've only discounted the options I know about, the unknown resources will appear soon enough. I'm ready and waiting to receive...


Thank you for reading and allowing me to share my thoughts and feelings... my dry with and humour will commence again shortly.  I just need a little time to digest what's happening and don't fancy talking to anyone right now, so apologies if I've not returned any calls - I am here and will be back in touch soon.

Love and light, Bobby :-)